Our client is a well-established Sharjah based organization and are currently seeking an Activity Manager.
As the Activity Manager, you will be working six days per week and will be responsible for the smooth production and operations of all activities and events on the farm. The role reports to the General Manager and includes a wide range of tasks and deliverables relating to the operational and administrative delivery of activities and events on the farm.
The ideal candidate will have a love of animals, be well organized, with good people management skills and able to organise various activities and events.
Some responsibilities will include:
• Manage and support the Activity Team in the execution of all event related operations
• Manage the schedule of the team to ensure that all events and school trips are covered
• Interact closely and effectively with other departments and teams to ensure that all aspects of the event or activity are planned and booked
• Produce daily, weekly and monthly reports for the GM
• Responsible for organization and successful execution of all events and activities related to the Farm, including staff, budget, catering & marketing
• Ensures that events progress seamlessly throughout the pre event, event & post event stages.
• Identifies operational challenges associated with the team and determines how to best work with other departments to resolve these challenges\ and/or develop alternative solutions
• Delivers excellent customer service throughout the customer experience and encourages the same from other employees
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service
• Responds to and handles customer problems or complaints uses personal judgment and expertise to enhance the customer experience
• Works to continually improve customer experience by integrating obtained feedback and personal judgment into action plans
|Job Location:||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Certification / diploma|