The Assistant Manager plays an important role both within their Sector group and within the wider Marketing team, providing senior support to Managers and Senior Managers within the sector group, and acting as an interface between management and more junior team members.
The Assistant Manager has a number of management functions including developing project plans, project managing content production and leading events, and will ensure that senior managers are getting good feedback from the front line and in turn cascade best practice and ensure consistency in messaging throughout the organisation. You will have the ability to co-ordinate activities across multiple channels, programmes and activities.
The day-to-day functioning of the role, meanwhile, sees the Assistant Manager active in a wide range of marketing activities across both traditional and digital channels, using data analytics and business intelligence to monitor, assess and report on marketing effectiveness.
The ideal individual for this role will be energetic and highly-organised, someone who enjoys taking on responsibility and making a positive contribution to the activities of the Marketing team. You will be highly professional, able to work within budget to the exacting standards required in a leading professional services environment. You will understand the importance of good relationships both within and outside the organisation, using your influencing and negotiating skills to ensure that relationships with third parties work to the best advantage and to promote harmony, understanding and positive contribution internally.
Key functional aims of this role:
- Content development – ensuring marcomms toolkit is fully leveraged
- Content production – developing and delivering on-budget project plans, project managing production process with external and internal agencies
- Events – leading events-based projects, dealing with external suppliers, developing team skills
- Programme management – contributing to planning and budgeting process, monitoring material available for end-to-end programmes
- People management on a daily basis
- Identifying business trends, competitor understanding and analysis
- Managing risk approval process, developing and cascading best practice, coaching team
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|