Primary purpose of the job
The Sales Engineer plays an important role in APGS success initially by creating awareness of APGS services in the marketplace, then by continuous follow up to keep this market awareness alive at all times.
• Define our customers base mainly being subcontractors for Aramco, SABIC, SEC, MOF etc..
• Visit these customers to determine their requirements defined by the services they need and expertise they lack.
• Regularly visit these customers to offer them our products/service,
• Obtain Request for Quotations
• Submit and if possible negotiate quotations
• Follow up potential purchase orders
• Help in closing deals
• Follow up and collect payments
• Help in our process of being approved supplier/subcontractor to Aramco, SABIC, SEC, MOF etc.
• Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
• Three to five years experience as a Sales Engineer in electrical or mechanical works firm.
|Job Location:||Khobar, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Engineering; Energy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|