The Software Analyst identifies the requirements and feature set(s) for a solution. A goal of the Software Analyst is to make it easy for a Project Manager and the development team to understand a solution requirement in the least amount of time possible. This entails: understanding the current requirements of a solution completely, how customers will use it, what the support issues will be, and what alternatives are available.
Critical Work Functions
• Requirement gathering.
• Requirement analysis and documentation.
• Use Cases Creation.
• Gather, analyze, and prioritize system detailed and operational requirements.
• Provide Consultancy services by gathering, and analyzing customer and business requirements.
• Conduct a Vision/scope document that states business opportunities, scope, feature list, and solution design strategies.
• Conduct a Requirement document that states services requirements, usability requirements, acceptance criteria and system detailed requirements.
• Conduct a Usage Scenario document that states the system use cases.
• Identify User Profiles, Access Privileges and Create Detailed use cases.
• Apply a full range of usability and accessibility evaluation methods to new and existing products (Designs, Services, Functionality, …).
• Evangelize the use of UI standards and guidelines.
• Work closely with the project team specially the QA to develop and execute the solution final Acceptance Testing.
• Work closely with the clients and carry out meeting sessions when required.
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
|Degree:||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma|