1. Manages all phases of projects won across the divisions business verticals.
2. Supervises and coordinates professional, technical, and non-technical staff by establishing performance measures, goals, objectives and priorities, providing direction and feedback, and ensuring assigned projects/tasks are completed accurately and by the specified due date.
3. Develops project schedules and processes to ensure user satisfaction, project continuity and the timely delivery of project completion.
4. Prepares regular progress, project status and problem resolution reports regarding status of all the Projects under execution;
5. Manages relationships with vendors and contractors to ensure equipment and services procured and installed meet requirements and specifications;
6. Ensures compliance with Government and Statute rules and any specific rules which may be Vertical specific for licensing, operating, and technical performance.
7. Oversees the preparation of bid specifications for major telecommunication projects to include towers, buildings, standby power plants, test equipment, land mobile radios and private microwave;
8. Facilitates user meetings with other state and local agencies, sub- contractors, customers and other employees to maintain effective working relationships;
9. Evaluates overall and individual work performance to determine effectiveness in providing quality projects within time and cost restraints;
10. Monitors time and expenses to ensure projects and budgets meet established targets.
1. project planning and management;
2. planning, directing, coordinating and evaluating the work of personnel engaged in the construction, installation, maintenance and operation of major telecommunications systems;
3. effectively supervising the design, construction and maintenance of major telecommunications installations;
4. oral and written communications to exchange information, explain procedures, techniques, and answer questions in a clear logical manner;
5. developing and maintaining effective interpersonal relations;
6. evaluating current resources and forecasting future trends/needs.
1. manage multiple large projects;
2. work within stringent deadlines to complete assignments within a restricted time period;
3. interpret, analyze and evaluate available data and make decisions concerning complex and comprehensive operational problems;
4. evaluate the work of teams engaged in design, construction, and maintenance of a major telecommunications network;
5. prepare budget and cost estimates to determine necessary funding for assigned area budget through projections;
6. analyze and interpret financial data to determine and project budget needs;
7. negotiate contract terms and conditions to achieve desired goals and objectives;
8. perform a needs assessment of telecommunications requirements;
9. analyze, interpret, summarize, and report research and feasibility studies;
10. effectively communicate orally and in writing at all levels;
11. to establish and maintain cooperative relations with other public agencies and Department employees;
12. perform a broad range of supervisory responsibilities over others;
13. exercise good judgment in safeguarding confidential or sensitive information.
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Oman
– Management Jobs in Oman –
Search All Jobs
Source Website: www.bayt.com
Source Link: Go to Source
IMPORTANT: READ THE DISCLAIMER: http://www.aaref.com/disclaimer