• Prepare budget for the sector with appropriate plan and justification and managing operations of the sector in line with the approved budget.
• Develop strategic objectives and directions of the operations of the sector; monitor the progress and evaluation of program(s).
• Direct and manage various awareness programs pertaining to innovation at various levels such as students of Engineering and Technologies, Medical, and PhD students of various disciplines, entrepreneurs, various R & D institutions, corporate and organizations.
• Lead, guide, supervise and monitor department managers and section heads in Innovation Sector.
• To be the chief architect of Innovation Sector for developing various programs and projects in order to identify, incubate, develop and nurture inventors irrespective of they are individuals, organizations/institutions or corporate.
• Direct and manage all selected innovation projects by means of assessment programs, feasibility, resources management, developing and implementing various project execution strategies, contracting or subcontracting, technical, technological and financial assistance, commercialization and marketing, etc.
• Develop and retain strategic partners for the education, development, technical, technological and financial assistance, patenting, and commercialization of selected innovation programs and projects.
• Manage and secure intellectual property of partners through appropriate measures such as legal advice, legal contracts, patenting, etc.
• Assess, select and build relationship with potential partners such as; global patent offices, global firms, local institutions, local companies and where necessary facilitate agreements and contracts.
• Conduct meetings with strategic allies and business partners.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in Kuwait
– Management Jobs in Kuwait –
Search All Jobs
Source Website: www.bayt.com
Source Link: Go to Source
IMPORTANT: READ THE DISCLAIMER: http://www.aaref.com/disclaimer