To apply Company’s accounting policies and procedures to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
1. Gather and / or prepare supporting documents for all accounting transactions and prepare accounting journal entries.
2. Enter accounting data in the accounting system.
3. Prepare payments to vendors, creditors and employees.
4. Follow up with customers to ensure timely collections.
5. Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and customers.
6. Prepare profit and loss statements requirements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports requirements.
7. Assist in the conduction of monthly bank reconciliations, and follow up with banks.
8. Prepare requirements of periodic and non-periodic financial reports.
9. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
10. Prepare paperwork for the internal and external auditor requirements.
11. Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents before and after the fact.
12. Report accounting discrepancies and provide suggestions on resolving them.
13. Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
14. Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
15. Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness.
16. Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff.
17. Assist in administration and financial matters.
18. Assist Personnel Executive in preparing and reviewing and processing monthly Payroll.
19. Assist in the review and completion of purchase requests and purchase orders.
20. Develop the annual operating budget and consult with departmental management on the fiscal aspects of program planning, salary recommendations, and other administrative actions.
21. Ensure implementation of the Company’s accounting policies and procedures.
22. Assist in conducting studies, analysis and reports required for the Company’s projects and businesses.
23. Other duties as assigned by the Chief Accountant.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Company Industry:||Information Technology|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|