Serves as the property Manager on Duty and oversees all property operations, ensuring that the highest levels of hospitality and service are provided. Represents property management in resolving any guest or property related situation. Manages the flow of questions and directs guests within the lobby. Serves as Guest Relations Manager and handles the tracking of service.
Leading Guest Services Shifts
· Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
· Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
· Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
· Supervises and manages associates. Managing all day-to-day operations. Understanding associate positions well enough to perform duties in associates’ absence.
· Supervises Concierge and/or Bell Staff, when applicable.
Maintaining Guest Services and Front Desk Goals
· Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
· Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
· Handles complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
· Observes service behaviors of associates and ensures that all uniformed associates are properly attired and groomed, each wearing a nametag.
· Assists with energy conservation efforts by monitoring compliance during property tours.
Implementing and Monitoring Projects and Policies Related to Guest Experience and Safety
· Implements the customer recognition/service program, communicating and ensuring the process.
· Conducts regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security, and maintenance.
· Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
· Serves as a leader in displaying outstanding hospitality skills.
· Provides immediate assistance to guests as requested.
· Interacts with customers on a regular basis throughout the property to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Apply Now –
Jobs in UAE
Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
– Support Services Jobs in UAE –
Search All Jobs
Source Website: www.bayt.com
Source Link: Go to Source
IMPORTANT: READ THE DISCLAIMER: http://www.aaref.com/disclaimer