Title: Senior Sales and Marketing manager
Reporting lines: Reports to General Manager
Job Purpose: Lead and manage the sales and marketing efforts ofOutDoor Advertisement products for the purpose of generating revenue to the business and build a pipeline of opportunities.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
• Generates substantial revenues to the business
• Identifies and evaluates business opportunities and prospects
• Researches and analyzes sales options and mechanisms
• Builds and manages the sales and marketing team for all the business functions within the company
• Meets and exceeds sales targets for all the business areas in the company
• Designs and delivers outdoor media campaigns where necessary
• Enhances staff accomplishments and competencies by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; instating enhanced processes; mentoring team members
• Build and Maintain a database of contacts and market intelligence information
• Conduct visits, meetings, presentations and any other form of communication necessary to market the company and products on offer
• Designs and produces sales pitches, sales kits for outdoor media products including digital outdoor digital media
• Prepares bids and offers
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing them with support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing market information in addition to internal reporting
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Proven experience in similar posts for at least 7-10 years with at least 5 in the local market
• Track record in local out Door Media sales to include all forms of media . unipoles, hoardings and digital outdoor media.
• University Degree or Diploma preferred in relevant fields
• Senior individual with the ability to analyze and understand local market trends. Knowledge of other formats of Media is also a plus.
• Brings in market knowledge, leads and database of contacts and potential clients
• Autonomous, proactive, organized, focused, highly driven and serious person.
• Able to lead and manage a sales team.
• Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
• Able to work and deliver under pressure and within strict deadlines
• Flexible to occasionally work beyond the normal office hours when required
• Descent appearance, fluent English language skills. Knowledge of Arabic language is an advantage.
Minimum required skills:
Computer skills including MS Office, presentation, public relations, negotiation, creative thinking, people management.
||Dubai, United Arab Emirates
||Australia; Canada; Great Britain (UK); Ireland; New Zealand; United Kingdom; United States
||Certification / diploma
Apply Now –
Jobs in UAE
Jobs in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Jobs in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
– Marketing/PR Jobs in UAE –
Search All Jobs
Source Website: www.bayt.com
Source Link: Go to Source
IMPORTANT: READ THE DISCLAIMER: http://www.aaref.com/disclaimer